|sam evans ( werewolf ) . (tamest) wrote,|
@ 2012-11-16 01:18:00
● SATURDAY 18TH: The Evans Pack return from a night out and decide to have some fun with Sam.
● SUNDAY 20TH: Sam arrives in Scarlet Oak and doesn’t have the first clue what to do with himself. Thankfully a couple of friendly local werewolves are nearby and willing to help him out.
● SUNDAY 20TH: After Lotti and Julian set everything up on his behalf, Sam meets August at long last. Needless to say, he’s nervous beyond belief.
● MONDAY 21ST: Sam has his own room for the first time in years. With everything else that’s happened he’s more than a little overwhelmed, but he does his best to adjust, one step at a time.
● TUESDAY 22ND: While out on a walk on the advice of Mrs. Summers, Sam literally bumps into someone outside of a coffee shop.
● WEDNESDAY 23RD: Lotti takes it upon herself to remind Sam what it is to be a wolf, a real pack wolf, but the Omega in him makes the whole thing unnecessarily complicated and confusing.
● THURSDAY 24TH: Julian stops by the house while Sam is out on the back porch reading. It’s a little tense.
● SATURDAY 26TH: Sam passes the time by watching the rain out the kitchen window.
● SUNDAY 27TH: Farren calls upon Sam to help her play Left 4 Dead.
● TUESDAY 29TH: Whilst out exploring the woods behind the Summers’ house Sam picks up on the scent of another wolf.
● TUESDAY 29TH: Sam heads to the high school to tell someone about the strange wolf.
● SUNDAY 4TH: Jo walks in on Sam while he’s changing and gets a good look at his scars.
● SUNDAY 4TH: The Summers Pack head out into the packlands for their full moon run and Sam joins them.
● TUESDAY 6TH: Sam goes for a walk while the rest of the pack are at the school and is convinced someone is watching him. He runs into another were while he’s out and doesn’t know what to make of him.
● WEDNESDAY 7TH: Sitting in the garden reading by himself Sam once again becomes convinced something is watching him.
● THURSDAY 8TH: Sam takes it upon himself to climb a tree so that he might feel a little less nervous about the odd sense he has been getting lately.
● FRIDAY 9TH: Growing increasingly curious and concerned about what he has been sensing for the last few days Sam investigates the edge of the territory. What he finds unsettles him deeply.
● SATURDAY 10TH: Farren takes Sam along to the grocery store but it does little to settle his nerves.
● SUNDAY 11TH: With the memories of all his past traumas erased by fae magic, along with every other memory beyond his own identity, Sam actually manages to act like a normal person for a change.
● THURSDAY 15TH: The spell ends and Sam’s memories come back to him, sending him reeling back into his old patterns of fearful submissive behaviour.
● SATURDAY 17TH: Sam hides out in his room and tries to make sense of the fears and anxieties plaguing him, inadvertently worrying other members of the pack, including the Alpha.